Fly Fishing – Fly Patterns
Hook: TMC 2457 14-8 Thread: 6/0 Olive Body: Shades of olive or tan dubbing Shellback: Scudback color to match body. Rib: Silver Wire Legs: Dubbing from body well picked out.
- Tie in shellback, and ribbing.
- Make a dubbing loop and wrap dubbing along shank of hook.
- Pull shellback forward over dubbing and tie it down with thread, and trim..
- Wrap silver ribbing over shellback and ribbing.
- Tie off the silver ribbing, trim, whip finish and head cement.
- Using a bodkin pull out out dubbing on the underside of the fly. Make sure not to pull on the silver ribbing.