Fly Fishing – Fly Patterns
Bead Head Dazzle Leech
Hook: 10-6 nymph Thread: 6/0 black Tail: Black marabou Body: Black Dazzle dubbing with redHead: Black bead Note: Can be tied with various colors of dazzle dubbing.
- Slide a bead head on to hook before placing it in the vice.
- Secure thread on to hook, and wrap back to hook bend.
- Tie in marabou tips for tail. Tail should be about half the length of hook shank.
- Dub the dazzle dubbing on to thread, and wrap thread forward to bead head.
- Whip finish, and head cement.
- Finally, Use a bodkin to pull out dubbing to desired thickness.